Looking For Anything Specific?

SEW-A-LONG : Sew & Simple Row by Row - Flower Block

did you join sweet and simple row by row by riley blake design?
i tried their flower block.
and i admit that this block is little confusing for beginner, but if you try it it will turned out to be a beautiful block.

this is my block


and this is their block




my tips is, because the unit is small, be careful when you want to sew, make sure the position is correct . i did a wrong position when sew the top petal and it ruined everything, so i have to cut it again (the most sad thing is this is my last red fabric from minky muu collection 😭 )


this is my first top petal unit

perlu diingat kalau ini bukanlah paper pieced foundation, this is traditional quilt. please prepare yourself with so many tiny pieces fabrics

don't forget to mark your fabrics

out of that all i get flower in my garden ( i mean my flower block quilt) 😍

this is my final result for rileyblake flower's block

and yay!! i am so happy that burlap and blossom patterns (designer of this block) mentioned me in her igstory, thank you for your appreciation


Post a Comment

0 Comments